When you (“you” or “your” or “user” or “member”) browse the Site, register for a membership, or use our products, services or other materials available on the Site, you will provide certain information to us that we will use,learn, collect, and share certain information regarding you for various purposes, as more clearly defined by this Policy.
By using or accessing the Site, you have agreed that you have read and understood this Policy, and acknowledge and consented to the learning, collection, use and sharing of your information as described in this Policy. If you disagree with any portion of this Policy, you are prohibited from further use or accessing the Site.
Information We Collect and Use
Our primary purpose in collecting information about you is to provide you with our products and services, but we will also utilize this information in conjunction with the operation and continual improvement of the Site and our business and may provide this information to our affiliates or to other third parties for use in their businesses or for other purposes.
When you access, visit. register for and/or otherwise use the Site, we will learn, collect, store and use:
- personally identifiable data and information about you, such as your name, physical and/or electronic mail address, telephone, fax or mobile numbers, and other data or information that can be used to specifically identify you (all such personal data and information is collectively referred to herein as, “Personal Information”); and
- non-personally identifiable information about you, such demographic information, location, age, gender, and data on your use of the Site and other online activity (“Non-Personally Identifiable Information”).
Personal Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information are together referred to herein as “Information”.
Using the Site. When you access, visit and/or use the Site, we automatically receive and store the uniform resource locator of the prior webpage that you were on and the webpage where that you go to after leaving the Site. We also receive and store additional Information such as your internet protocol (IP) address, browser types, domain name, and other statistical data involving your access, browsing and use of the Site. This Information is generally collected passively using various technologies, but this Information may also be provided by you through interactions or communications with the Site or us.
Registration. In order to become a registered user of the Site or to use or obtain certain products or services offered on or through the Site, we will request, and you will need to provide us with, Personal Information such as your name, postal and/or email address, telephone, fax or mobile numbers. Registered users who sign up for any trial membership, premium membership or other account, product or service must also provide billing and credit card information. Without providing Personal Information, you cannot create an account, become a registered user of the Site, or obtain our products or services. We will utilize this Information to provide our products and services to you, in connection with our business and operations and in other ways that are provided in this Policy. We may also collect certain other Information from you such as demographic information, location, age or gender. Providing this information is optional, and is not required.
tradingsitereviews.com also receives and collects Information through other commonly used techniques and technologies, included but not limited to:
- through your browser, computer, mobile device, or tablet to ensure Site functionality,
- through pixel tags, web beacons, or clear GIFs,
- through Flash objects, or
- through your IP Address.
If you disable the ability to collect Information through any of these means, some Site features may not function properly.
We also utilize other programs, software and/or applications, including, with but not limited to:
- Google Analytics, to analyze typical user behavior, improve the Site or in connection with our business or operations; and,
- for security purposes and to ensure the availability of the Site, we may also use programs,
- software and applications to monitor network traffic, identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage to the Site or tradingsitereviews.
- when visiting the Site, we automatically receive and collect the uniform resource locator of the prior webpage that you were on and off the webpage where you go after the Site, the IP address of your computer,
- the type of operating system and web browser you are using, your location, date and time of your access, pages viewed on the Site and other Information related to your visit to the Site.
We may also collect information when you interact with the Site’s or our customer service in order to assist you or maintain or improve the Site.
Chat Room. We may operate a chat room on the Site. Any Information you disclose in a chat room becomes public information. If you post Personal Information online, in a chatroom, or anywhere on the Site that is accessible to the public or to other users, you have made that information available to the public, and it is no longer private. In that case, other people may receive, collect and use that Information. You should exercise caution when deciding whether to post or disclose any of your Personal Information or any other Information in any chat room or forum, including any public or private chat room or forum on the Site. Please note that Personal Information you have published on any chat room or forum, including any chat room or forum on the Site, may remain publicly available even if you request that such Information be internally deleted by tradingsitereviews. We will not post your Personal Information in any public chat rooms or forums.
Information We Do Not Collect
tradingsitereviews is solely an informational and educational platform and online community, providing impersonal advice and education so you can independently trade your own funds and securities. We do not provide:
- investment advisory services or trade securities for the account of others.
- We are not an investment adviser or broker-dealer,
- do not provide advice on the value or advisability of your purchases of securities,
- and do not facilitate or effect transactions or otherwise handle securities or funds of others.
We only communicate with you through the contact information and social media accounts on the Site, would never give you:
- personalized investment advice, and would never ask you for your social security number, to;
- wire money or to provide access or information on your financial or securities accounts (except for billing purposes as set forth above)!
Don’t be fooled by scams or other imposters asking for this information, they are not from tradingsitereviews If someone unlawfully pretending to be affiliated with tradingsitereviews asks you for this information, please do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How We Use Your Information
tradingsitereviews.com uses your Information, including Personal Information, in conjunction with the operation, development and improvement of the Site and other products and services offered by tradingsitereviews.com and its affiliates, the operation and billing of your account and/or membership as well as for other uses consistent with this Policy. tradingsitereviews.com and its affiliates may use your Personal Information for any purpose related to their business or operations, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Provision of our products and services, operation of the Site and response to your inquiries and fulfill your requests,
- Account management and/or membership, subscription and other billing purposes,
- External vendor authorization or others to perform services on our behalf,
- Information related to the content related to the Site, products or services for which you have applied or may be interested in applying for, or which you have already enrolled in, amendments to the terms, conditions, and policies and/or but not limited to other administrative information,
- Delivery of marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you, including but not limited to, ads or offers tailored to you from us or our affiliates,
- To personalize your experience on the Site,
- Verification of your identity and/or location in order to authorize access to your accounts, or to maintain measures aimed at fraud prevention and protecting the security of the account and Personal Information,
- Granting you authorization to participate in surveys and other forms of market research, sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions and to administer these activities (some of these activities may have additional rules, which may contain additional information about how Personal Information is used and shared),
- For general business purposes, to otherwise manage and operate the Site, develop new services and products, conduct the business and operations of tradingsitereviews.com and its affiliates, including data analysis, audits, developing and improving products and services, enhancing the Site, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns,
- For risk control, for fraud prevention and detection,
- Enforcement of the Terms and Conditions agreement of www. tradingsitereviews.com (the “Terms and Conditions”),
- Protect the rights and property of tradingsitereviews.com or its officers, directors, shareholders, employees or agents, and/or
- Compliance with laws and regulations, and to comply with other legal process and law enforcement requirements of the United Kingdom.
Please be aware that you are responsible for the payment of any fees or costs incurred by you in connection with receipt of communications from tradingsitereviews.com or its affiliates, including data, internet, mobile/cellular carrier or other similar related fees.
Who Your Information May Be Shared With
tradingsitereviews.com may sell, disclose, share or otherwise provide your name, physical address, electronic mail address, telephone, fax or mobile numbers, and Non-Personally Identifiable Information to third parties. tradingsitereviews.com may also sell, disclose, share or otherwise provide your Information with third parties:
- Described in this Policy;
- Required by law or to comply with legal processes, including, but not limited to, civil and criminal subpoenas, court orders or other compulsory disclosures as required by law;
- Response as reasonably necessary to claims of violation(s) of the rights of third parties, whether or not the third party is a user, individual, entity or government agency;
- The detection, prevention of fraud and other illegal activity and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm; or
- Any purpose related to the business or operations of Tradingsitereviews.com or its affiliates.
Tradingsitereviews.com may also disseminate or otherwise provide Non-Personally Identifiable Information or other aggregated anonymous data or information to third parties (including sub processors) regarding the users or usage of the Site for purposes that we deem, in our sole discretion, to be appropriate.
Tradingsitereviews.com may post and use any testimonials regarding the Site that you have provided in connection with the marketing and promotion of the Site. Testimonials and other marketing, promotions and advertisements may include but are not limited to;Personal Information (such as first name and general location) that you have provided to Tradingsitereviews.com.
Tradingsitereviews.com may also disclose your Information to third parties as part of our selling the stock or assets of the company, or as the result of a proposed or actual change in control of the company, or in conjunction with any financing of and/or investment in the company by a third party. Any successor or assignee of Tradingsitereviews.com, including any third party to which Tradingsitereviews.com transfers or sells its assets to, will have the right to continue to use your Information.
Access to and Protection of Your Personal Information.
You may access, modify and correct some Personal Information provided to us through your account information on the Site. To the extent that you wish to access, modify or correct Personal Information that is not available through your account information, you may contact us in the manner set forth below. We will endeavor to respond to your request in a timely manner.
Personal Information will be stored by us in databases or servers owned and maintained by us or our affiliates, agents or service providers. Personal Information will be protected in a commercially reasonable manner. We take what we believe to be industry standard security measures to help safeguard your Personal Information, but no system is entirely secure. Although we strive to protect your Personal Information in a commercially reasonable manner and with industry standard security measures, we do not guarantee that your Information will always remain secure.
Links to Other Websites
We are without liability or responsibility for the practices employed by websites linked to or from the Site, nor the information or content contained in such websites, nor any third party’s use of Information or other data or information which we have sold, disclosed, shared or otherwise provided to them. Please remember that when you use a link to go from the Site to another website, this Policy is no longer in effect. Your browsing and interaction on any other website, including those that have a link on the Site, are subject to that website’s rules, terms and conditions, and/or policies.
The Site is not directed to individuals under the age of 13. Tradingsitereviews.com does not knowingly or intentionally collect any Information on the Site from individuals that are known to be under 13. In fact, registration for and use of the Site by persons under the age of 18 is expressly prohibited. If we become aware that we have collected any Information, including and without limitation to; Personal Information from a person under age 13, we will take and all appropriate measures to remove said Information.
This GDPR Supplement is intended to comply with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the Protection of Natural Persons with regard to the Processing of Personal Data and on the Free Movement of Such Data, and Repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (the “GDPR”).
- Contact Information
Likewise, if you desire to exercise a right described Paragraphs 3 through 9, below, and your exercise of that right requires you to contact Tradingsitereviews.com, then you should contact Tradingsitereviews at email@example.com.
- Legal Basis of Processing
Our legal basis for collecting and using the information described above will depend on the type of information and the specific context in which we collect it.
We process information about you in order to provide our services in accordance with our Terms and Conditions, for example to provide you with our educational courses and to allow us to send you important service updates.
We also process information about you where it is in our legitimate interests to do so and not overridden by your rights (for example, in some cases for direct marketing, fraud prevention, network and information systems security, responding to your communications, and improving our services).
In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect information about you, or may otherwise need the information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
- Right to Access
You have a right to confirmation by Tradingsitereviews.com as to whether Tradingsitereviews.com is processing your personal data and, where that is the case, you have a right to access the following information:
- The purpose of the processing;
- The categories of personal data concerned;
- The recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal data has been sent or will be disclosed to;
- The envisaged period for which your personal data will be stored or the criteria used to determine that period;
- The existence of your right to rectification (discussed below);
- The existence of your right to erasure (discussed below);
- The existence of your right to restrict processing (discussed below);
- The existence of your right to object to processing (discussed below);
- The existence of your right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (discussed below);
- Whether Tradingsitereviews.com uses your personal data for automated decision-making and, where that is the case, the logic involved and the significance and envisaged consequences to you;
- Where Tradingsitereviews does not collect your personal data directly from you, the existence of your right to information regarding Tradingsitereviews’s source of your personal data; and
- Where Tradingsitereviews.com intends to transfer your personal data to a third country or international organization, the existence of your right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards used in connection with the transfer.
Your right to access includes the right to obtain a copy of the personal data Tradingsitereviews is processing. In compliance with the GDPR, Tradingsitereviews will provide one such copy for free, but Tradingsitereviews may charge a reasonable fee for any additional copies.
- Right to Rectification
You have a right to obtain from Tradingsitereviews the rectification of inaccurate personal data of particular concern to you. Additionally, taking into account the purposes for which Tradingsitereviews is processing your personal data, you have a right to obtain from Tradingsitereviews the completion of incomplete personal data of particular concern to you.
- Right of Erasure
You have a right of erasure to obtain from Tradingsitereviews the erasure of your personal data based on any of the following grounds:
- your personal data is no longer necessary in connection with the purposes for which Tradingsitereviews collected or otherwise processed your personal data (subject to the exceptions described below);
- Tradingsitereviews collected or otherwise processed your personal data on the basis of your consent and you have since withdrawn your consent (subject to the exceptions described below);
- You have exercised your right to object to processing (discussed below) and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for Tradingsitereviews to continue processing your personal data;
- Tradingsitereviews has unlawfully processed your personal data;
- Compliance with a legal obligation imposed by the EU or the law of any “member state” of the EU (a “Member State”), to which Tradingsitereviews is subject, requires the erasure of your personal data; or
- Tradingsitereviews has collected your personal data in relation to the offer of information society services, i.e., an offer for a service normally provided for remuneration, at a distance (the parties are not simultaneously present), by electronic means, and at the individual request of the recipient of the service.
Your right to erasure described above, does not apply where Tradingsitereviews’s processing of your personal data is necessary for:
- Exercising the right of freedom of expression and information;
- Compliance with a legal obligation imposed by the EU or any Member State to which Tradingsitereviews is subject or for carrying out a task in the public interest; or
- Establishing, exercising, or defending legal claims.
- Right to Restrict Processing
You have a right to restrict Tradingsitereviews’s processing of your personal data if any of the following applies:
- you contest the accuracy of your personal data Tradingsitereviews.com is processing, (for a period sufficient to enable Tradingsitereviews to verify its accuracy);
- Tradingsitereviews’s processing of your personal data is unlawful but you object to the erasure of your personal data;
- your personal data is no longer necessary in connection with the purposes for which Tradingsitereviews.com has collected or otherwise processed your personal data, but you require your personal data for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims; or
- you have exercised your right to object to processing (discussed below), (pending verification that Tradingsitereviews.com has overriding legitimate grounds to process your personal data).
If you exercise your right to restrict processing, and if your exercise of said right is valid, then Tradingsitereviews.com can store your personal data but cannot otherwise process your personal data without your consent, unless otherwise processing your personal data is necessary for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims, the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person, or for reasons of important public interest of the EU or a Member State.
- Right to Object to Processing
Right to Object to Processing Based on Your Particular Situation
Where Tradingsitereviews’s processing of your personal information is necessary for legitimate interests pursued by Tradingsitereviews.com, you nevertheless have a right to object to Tradingsitereviews’s processing of your personal information on grounds relating to your particular situation. If you exercise this right, Tradingsitereviews.com cannot process your personal data unless Tradingsitereviews.com demonstrates that it has overriding legitimate grounds to process your personal data.
Right to Object to Processing for Direct Marketing Purposes
You have a right to object to Tradingsitereviews’s processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes. If you exercise this right, Tradingsitereviews cannot process your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to Data Portability
Where Tradingsitereviews’s processing of your personal data is based on your consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or is necessary to take steps requested by you prior to entering into a contract, and where Tradingsitereviews’s processing of your personal data is carried out by automated means, you have a right to data portability. This means that you have a right to receive from Tradingsitereviews.com a copy of the specified personal data you provided to Tradingsitereviews.com in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format. Additionally, this means that you have a right to require Tradingsitereviews.com to transmit directly to a third party the personal data you provided to Tradingsitereviews.com, provided that such transmission is technically feasible and provided further that said third party is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency, or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data.
- Right to Withdraw Consent to Processing
Where Tradingsitereviews’s processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have a right to withdraw consent. However, your withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of Tradingsitereviews’s processing of your personal data prior to your withdrawal of consent.
- Right to Lodge a Complaint with a Supervisory Authority
If you think that Tradingsitereviews’s processing of your personal data is unlawful or otherwise improper, you have a right to lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority. A “Supervisory Authority” is an independent public authority established by a Member State pursuant to Article 51 of the GDPR. You should contact the Supervisory Authority established by the Member State of which you are a citizen. If you cannot identify that Supervisory Authority, then you may contact Tradingsitereviews.com using the contact information provided in Paragraph 1, above. Tradingsitereviews.com will then exercise its best efforts to assist you in identifying that Supervisory Authority in your jurisdiction.
- Intention to Transmit Your Data to a Third Country
Tradingsitereviews.com employs several safeguards to protect the transmission of your personal data. These safeguards include but are not limited to; encryption of certain data and other commercially reasonable measures and practices. If you desire more information regarding these safeguards, then you should contact Tradingsitereviews.com using the contact information provided in Paragraph 1.
Tradingsitereviews.com has not secured an Agency Decision from the European Commission that the safeguards it employs are adequate to protect your personal data.
In addition to the Site, this policy also applies to any Tradingsitereviews.com mobile applications and any Information that we may collect through such applications.
Tradingsitereviews.com reserves the right to revise this Policy at any time without notice. By using the Site, you are agreeing to be bound by the then-current version of this Policy, and your continued use of the Site reaffirms your agreement to the then-current Policy. You agree to consult the Site regularly for up-to-date versions and information about this Policy. Without limiting the foregoing, we will provide notification by electronic mail, check box, highlighted text on the Site, or other means we deem adequate, for the adoption of a revised or amended Policy that contains material revisions, amendments or other changes to the terms.
In the event that the terms of this Policy conflict with or are inconsistent with any provision of the Terms and Conditions, the Terms and Conditions shall govern.
Those who choose to access and use the Site, and other products and services of Tradingsitereviews.com, from other locations do so at their own risk, and are responsible for compliance with all laws, rules and regulations applicable thereto. Tradingsitereviews.com reserves the right to limit the availability of the Site, and any other products or services of Tradingsitereviews.com, to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction, in any manner and at any time, in its sole discretion.
If any provision of this Policy is found by a court of competent jurisdiction or arbitrator to be illegal, void, or unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be modified so as to render it enforceable and effective to the maximum extent possible in order to effect the intention of the provision; and if a court or arbitrator finds the modified provision invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Policy will not be affected in any way.
Questions about this Policy should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY TERM OR PROVISION OF THIS POLICY, PLEASE EXIT THE SITE IMMEDIATELY. PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SITE OR THE PRODUCTS OR INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREIN SHALL INDICATE YOUR CONSENT AND AGREEMENT TO THIS POLICY.