TC2000 Brokerage Review
RESERVE YOUR SEAT NOW
Prove the world your day-trading skills and win WSDT STOCKLOCK SPECIAL 2021
Worden Brothers Inc., has been a day trading fixture since 1997. Their TC2000 software takes the guesswork out of trading in order to assist traders, Whether they’re beginners or veterans. If this is your first foray into day trading and don’t know where to start, this platform may be for you. Likewise, if you are a veteran trader and have doubts that your trading strategies or that your methods don’t work, TC2000 may be exactly what the doctor ordered.
TC2000 has won multiple awards from companies such as: Liberated Stock Trader, The Traders’ Magazine, and Bulls on Wall Street. The awards showcased TC2000 as a well-designed product for every experience level in day trading.
TC2000 Products and Services
The products and services offered by TC2000 are detailed but somewhat spread out. They can be thus broken down into education, subscriptions, customer service and platform or software. In this section we will delve into each of these categories and give you an in depth review of their offerings.
TC2000 software was initially developed to run using Microsoft’s Dot.net framework. It is user friendly and works on demand. The software resolution enables you see the sophisticated design details of their platform compared to others of similar quality. The download process and software installation is effortless. TC2000 also offer versions of their software for MAC and as a mobile app. The Mac version is harder to download as you will need a Windows emulation software in order to use TC2000. The mobile app on the other hand can be downloaded from the Apple Store or Google Play. Some features of the mobile app are limited due to the screen size of most current smartphones.
TC2000 offers three different subscription packages: silver, gold and platinum. Each of the three different packages have different features that are based on the price. We will deconstruct every package and detail all the features that are provided for each one.
TC2000 Silver Subscription | $9.99
- Every level enables you to use the TC2000 Brokerage, which enables live trading from the chart as well as competitive commissions for over 100,000 stocks, options and ETF data – at no additional cost
- Real-time streaming data is available however additional charges may apply per exchange connection.
- Great layouts, off the shelf and user friendly including the Sector Drilldown.
- Watchlists, with approximately 80 pre-built layouts which are unlimited
- Application Configurability – Which gives you the ability to build complex workflows, tabs and pop out windows
- Access to your charts, watchlists, and settings via mobile app.
TC2000 Gold Subscription | $29.99 per month
- EasyScan – allows you to use powerful fundamental scanning, you can scan EPS, PE Ratio, Earnings Growth, Sales and more
- Unlocks Technical & Fundamental Scanning Combinations – For instance combining stock price crossing the 20-day moving average and a volume surge with growth in earnings per share based on the previous quarter.
- Displays of EasyScan results are lightning fast
- 100 Alerts – The TC2000 alerts system which allows you to alert on any indicator, price or trendline. Alerts can be transmitted via email, SMS or as on-screen popups.
- Charting of Fundamentals from MorningStar – This enables plotting, for instance on earnings per share (EPS) into the chart. This allows you to visually verify a company’s earnings acceleration for a period of time.
TC2000 Platinum Subscription | $89.99 per month
At triple the price of the Gold service the Platinum service, provides the following features which are as important to you as a trader and may be a worthy investment:
- The EasyScan Dashboard – is in real-time you can observe your scans and criteria in watchlists with a lightning fast rate.
- Real-time scan results – Allows you to setup reports summarizing the results of scans that enables simpler tracking.
TC2000 Education services
The educational services offered by TC2000 consist of basically three categories: free tutorial videos, free nationwide training classes and premium online training courses. All educational services are provided by their own training team that utilizes hundreds of video webinars online. They also provide live free seminars across the United States showcasing their unique products and services. The premium online classes are an 8 part series offered online to be watched at your own convenience for $9.99 per episode. The premium online course is the same as the free nationwide classes offered.
TC2000 brokerage Customer Service/ Support
Customer service and support is exceptional and is provided through the forums, email and mobile. Responses to queries are fast and handled by qualified service personnel based in the U.S.A. Most issues related to their products or service are usually resolved expeditiously. Most traders that trade U.S. Stocks, ETFs or Mutual Funds may want to take a look at the TC2000 as a problem solving measure.
TC2000 Social Media
Worden Brothers, Inc. and TC2000 have the usual run of the mill social media platforms. They have Youtube and Facebook and we will try to deconstruct their social media to let you know every detail.
TC2000 Youtube Channel
The TC2000 Youtube channel has 4K subscribers. The primary attraction of their youtube channel is their playlists. The four playlists that are categorized are largely made up of news, tutorials and online training videos. They have two sections dedicated to tutorials, for trading tools and software tools. The other section are the training classes which are solely dedicated to educational content. The last is of course is the what’s new section which is dedicated to informing users of TC2000 about updates or new features.
TC2000 Facebook Page
The TC2000 Facebook account has 632 followers. They have video section dedicated to some training and tips on how to use the TC2000. They also post information rated to their training courses and new features of the TC2000. The last thing is the TC2000 facebook page acts as a news and information site letting people know what’s going on with the company or their software and services or discounts and sales that are coming.