Tradenet Funded Account Education Pack includes
- Funded Account – $14,000 buying power – trade US stock markets
- Self-Study Course: online study course to cover the nitty-gritty of trading
- The Market Whisperer Book: how to go from broke to worldwide renowned success story by Meir Barak
- Live Trading Chat Room: watch Meir Barak and his colleagues crush the market, live and transparent
- Demo Training Account: before trading your real funded account, get used to the trading platform. This demo will help you practice the basics of trading.
Tell me about Tradenet Funded Account
Tradenet funded account lets beginners start trading with as little as $500.
Such a package would include access to trading accounts with $14,000 account value.
Then you have more than enough buying power to trade heavy priced tickets like Tesla, Apple, Netflix, Amazon and the like.
With as little as $500 out of pocket – you can trade the stock exchange. Access the real markets FAANG, Tesla and more.
Profits $$$ – Share the profits on a prop account model. You keep the vast majority of the profits, and the prop firms keeps the rest.
- Trade with as little as $500
- Get $14,000 buying power.
- Trade big ticket stocks without risking more money
Why Tradenet Funded Account is the best offer for you
Because you can avoid the PDT rule.
PDT, or Pattern Day Trading, is a regulation that holds most US brokers from letting traders ‘behave like day trades’ unless they invest at least $25,000 into their trading account.
Tradenet funded accounts give you the option to start practicing trading with as little as $500.
Tradenet Education Package Solution
- Is probably the best solution out there for those who want to start trading and don’t want to risk too much of their money.
- It gives you access to high level educational material to start covering the basics with the self study course.
- It allows you to learn from watching Meir Barak trade live in his live trading room
- Most importantly it allows you to start practicing from day one the material, and not just read about the market, but become part of it.
Tradenet is an education academy therefore it doesn’t offer brokerage services at all. However it works with TEFS. Once you bought an education package from Tradenet you apply for a funded account in TEFS. Usually there are no problems in the process. Tradenet team will guide you how to pass all the stages of the application and – wallah – you can start day trading with as low as $500 – the intro education pack.
Tradenet is not responsible for any trading commissions. When trading the account of a private investment firm you should always remember that your commissions are going to the private investment firm and eventually to the broker. Normally, TEFS charges approximately $0.006 per stock traded. To verify that it is better to check before you go ahead with that.
The meaning of a funded account is that it is never actually yours. You trade the account of a private investment firm. The profits you create are kept in the prop firm’s account until the payout period. That is each month on the 15th. TEFS honors this date. They know how important it is for Traders to get their money on time. TEFS does not hold payments or postpone them. You can usually withdraw between 70% -90% of the value you generated in the account, the other share goes to TEFS on the base of revshare. TEFS treats the payouts issue very seriously and offers excellent customer service in a case of a problem.
You can check the official Tradent Reviews page and learn about some customer personal experiences to get the full picture about the company
It is worth mentioning that Tradnet fixed and attended to all of its complaints as soon as they came in. During 2019 the company went through a complete overall meant to improve the customer satisfaction levels by appointing special advisors to its customers and investing in various communication channels such as Tradenet Stocktalks in Facebook – Tradnet’s official traders group.